Become A Member of The Arc!
Our organization is devoted to providing wellness, enriching the lives of people with IDD and autism, and our mission thrives on the collective efforts of kind souls who believe in creating positive change by being an active member.
After careful planning, we are happy to announce that we will launch a new membership process beginning January 1, 2024. As we continue to meet the needs of the people we serve, to evolve and grow, annual membership will be necessary to participate in Social and Recreational activities and continue to be required for educational advocacy services and support.
If you are currently or have been a member of The Arc of Harris County, thank you so much for being a part of our Arc family! We hope you have enjoyed all the events and opportunities we have had to offer over the past years.
If this will be your first year becoming a member, here is some of the amazing services we continue to offer:
· A new adult overnight camp experience is coming June 2024! More details coming soon
· Adventure Club
· Overnight Weekend Respite for adults 21 and over
· Vacation for adults 21 and over
· Monthly dances and ever popular Candy Cane Ball
· The Right to Learn Educational Advocacy services
· Positive Futures Conference
· Familia’s Hispania’s Conference for the Spanish speaking community
· Expanded Familias Hispanias Support Groups in various locations around Houston
We are also preparing to implement future services for the IDD and autism communities and their families. Take a look at some of The Right to Thrive services:
· A new youth overnight camp experience is coming July 2024! More details coming soon
· A support group for participants with IDD and autism and a family/caregiver support group
· Summer day camp for youth
· Supporting families to plan for the future of their loved one with IDD and/or autism
To participate in all The Arc of Harris County upcoming 2024 events and services, renew your annual membership or become a member today!
New annual membership fees:
· $20 - Individual with a Disability/Self-Advocate
· $35 - Interested Citizen
· $50 - Family of 4 or less with or without a disability. Add $10 for each additional family member.
· $100 - Corporation/Organization
· $500 - Lifetime membership for an individual or family of 4 or less. Add $25 per each additional family member.
Membership registration will be through January 31, 2024. You must have an active membership to participate in services and events. Click Become A Member below to complete the form and pay online
If you renew your membership by January 31st, we will send you a special gift as a token of our appreciation. We hope you are just as excited as we are for all that we have in store and encourage you to reach out with any questions or concerns.
The Arc of Harris County
Questions? Contact Director of Development, Dory Cayten at firstname.lastname@example.org